In April this year, GLTN its 7th GLTN Partners Meeting in Nairobi, Kenya.
Hosted by UN Habitat in the United Nations Offices (UNON) the 7th GLTN Partners Meeting brought together a diverse group of stakeholders. Partners, members and guests came together to reflect on GLTN’s impact in the land sector and its future role in the achievement of sustainable development.
In these selected videos, get to hear first hand how partnership in the GLTN has further enabled our partners’ work in making land rights and secure land tenure a reality for the poor and the most vulnerable populations.
The playlist currently features:
- Mino Ramaroson – Huairou Commission
- Eva Maria Unger – FIG Young Surveyors Network – (FIG-YSN)
- Rafic Khouri – Arab Union of Surveyors
- Jennifer Duncan – Landesa
- Stig Enemark – Aalborg University
- Ganesh Prasad Bhatta – Director General, Survey Department of Nepal
- Louise Friis-Hansen, Director, International Federation of Surveyors – FIG
- Bishnu Khadka – HURADEC Nepal
- Nathaniel Don Marquez – Asian NGO Coalition (ANGOC)
- Morgan Kumwenda, H.R.H. Chief Chamuka VI – Chamuka Royal Establishment and GLTN Champion
- Fritz Van Der Wal – Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands
- Richard Kabuleta – Vegetable Oil Development Programme (VODP II) Uganda
- Carly Nzanzu Kasivita – Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Sarah Nandudu – National Slum Dwellers Federation of Uganda; SDI
- Sheela Patel – Slum/Shack Dweller International – SDI