- 3 Download
- 679.54 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- October 9, 2017 Create Date
- October 9, 2017 Last Updated
Land Tenure Security Monitoring in the SDGs: Leaving No One Behind Progress on Monitoring Tenure Security in SDGs – where are we?
UN High Level Political Forum (HLPF) Side Event - 10 July 2017
The UN-Habitat, World Bank and the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) host of the Global Land Indicators Initiative (GLII)1 in collaboration with Global Donor Working Group on Land (GDWGL)2 jointly hosted a side event titled Land Tenure Security Monitoring in the SDGs: Leaving no one behind at the 2nd High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF).
The objective of this side event was to:
- Create an interactive space for dialogue involving Member States of the United Nations, specialized agencies, and civil society on the contribution of land tenure security in eradicating poverty;
- Update on the progress made in developing the methodology for measuring indicator 1.4.2; and
- Discuss strategies for building effective partnerships for addressing tenure security monitoring for meaningful policies for better land governance in support of eradicating poverty and promoting prosperity in a changing world.
|HLPF - Report from the Side Event -UNH-WB-GLII-GDWGL 21072017.pdf||Download|