GLTN is comprised of Partners (organisations), Members (individuals), and three governing bodies; the GLTN International Advisory Board composed by Partners’ and donor representatives, the GLTN Secretariat hosted by UN-Habitat, the GLTN Steering Committee composed by UN-Habitat Senior Managers. Read more about us here.
Joining the Network as a Partner
For your organisation to become a Partner of GLTN, your organization has to:
- Adhere to the core values of the Network
- Contribute to the objectives and mandate of GLTN
- Be able and ready to make a positive contribution substantively or financially to the work of GLTN,
- Be a global or regional institution or network, and
- Join the network for non-commercial purposes (be a non-profit organisation).
For your organisation to become a GLTN Partner, the head of the organization (e.g. the director) has to send a formal application letter to us explaining the work that is being done by the organisation and how it could support the broader work and agenda of GLTN and the focal points that will be in direct contact with the GLTN Secretariat.
Applications should be addressed to Oumar Sylla, the Leader of the GLTN and Melissa Permezel, the Partnerships and Network Coordinator with the subject line ‘Application for GLTN Partnership‘. You will be notified after your application has been considered.
We appreciate your interest in collaborating towards ensuring equitable access to land and tenure security for all!Click here to apply