Location: The Bahrain Center for Strategic, International and Energy Studies
The IAEG-SDGs was established by the Statistical Commission at its 46th session to develop an indicator framework for the monitoring of the Goals and targets of the 2030 Agenda for sustainable developmentat the global level, and to support its implementation.
- Review the tier classification
- Discuss the proposed guidelines on data flows and global data reporting
- Review progress made on the methodological development of tier III indicators
- Discuss issues related to the work stream on data disaggregation
- Discuss progress made on the data reporting calendar
- Other related issues