The Eastern Africa Land Administration Network (EALAN) is a platform where partners with an interest in land administration education and training and research in the Eastern Africa region come to exchange ideas, plans and country experiences for the betterment of the profession.
EALAN does this through promoting collaboration with mainly academic partners.
EALAN membership includes the following:
- Kenya Polytechnic University-Kenya
- Ardhi University-Tanzania
- Bahir Dar University-Ethiopia
- Makerere University-Uganda
- INES-Ruhengeri- Rwanda
- National University of Rwanda
- The Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD), Nairobi, Kenya
- University of Juba , South
- University of Burundi
EALAN has also established partnerships with several institutions outside the region such as the United Nations University’s School for Land Administration Studies at ITC (which was established as an association between the Faculty ITC of the University of Twente and the Netherlands Kadaster) and the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Sweden.